- For initial starting, the device needs 5~10s to warm up. While starting, there may be a blue LED shining for about 3~5s and then it would be steady.
- Please do not use this device for long time. Taking a 10-minute break every 1.5~2h working would be recommended.
- This device is a 45W Class A Vacuum Tube Amplifier. It is normal that the shell is relatively hot after working for one hour.
- The attached power supply of this device has a resettable protecting function. If you can’t start the device, please remove all power connection and reconnect them.
- It would be better to use high-impedance headphones (40~600 ohm). It is not suitable for 12~36 ohm headphones.
- A 3m black wire is also attached to be connected with the ground. It is used for some players that can’t be matched well with this device, which may cause a little background noise. Please use the wire to connect the device’s power input with the ground wire or mental items in the room.
- Tube model: 1 * 6N5P (compatible with 6080); 2 * 6N3 (compatible with 5670)
- Input terminal: RCA; 3.5mm socket
- Output terminal: RCA output (preamplifier); 6.35mm earphone socket; a 3.5mm headphone socket
- Frequency response: 12HZ—100KHZ (-1dB)
- Distortion: 0.05% (300 ohm, 80 mW)
- Maximum output power: 300 mw (600/300 ohm); 350 mw (120 ohm); 250 mw (32 ohm)
- Output impedance: 32 ohm – 600 ohm
- Power supply: 24V4A; 110~240V; 5.5/2.2 jack
- Dimensions: 225*152*45 mm
- Weight: 1.75Kg
- 1 * headphone amplifier
- 1 * 6N5P; 2 * 6N3
- 1 * 110~240V power supply