Versatile Connections, Tube Warmth
Designed to be installed between an audio source and a receiver, the Yaqin CD3 stereo tube buffer brings extra warmth into your speakers’ sound. It can be connected in various configurations with audio sources that range from your solid-state CD or DVD player to your MP3 player, iPod, electric guitar, and computer audio output. Built tough with a sleek aluminum chassis and heavy-duty steel cage, it features audiophile-grade capacitors, high-quality metal precision resistors, and power transformers manufactured with a silicon-steel sheet and oxygen-free enamelled copper wire. Finally, the two 6N8P tubes can be easily replaced, making this an inexpensive way to get into tube rolling and discover the ones that sound best to you.
1.The power transformers manufactured with silicon steel sheet and high-quality oxygen-free enamelled copper wire
2.Beautiful aluminum chassis and panel with logo window and steel heavy duty chassis.
3.This processor employs cathode followers to improve your audio system. It outputs the same voltage as it receives. The voltage gain approaches 1. It also adds tube audio quality to digital audio, reduces work load of a receiver (or an amplifier), and makes speakers sound warmer and more finer.
4.This processor can be connected in various configurations. It is to be installed between an audio source and a receiver (or an amplifer). The audio sources can be a solid state CD/DVD player, MP3 player, iPod, electric guitar, or computer audio output.
5.Dual power supply voltages are available on this unit, 115VAC for North America, 220VAC for Asia and Europe.
- Materials: Aluminum chassis, steel cage
- Tubes: 6N8P x 2 (cathode followers, can be replaced with 6SN7)
- Output jacks: 2 channels with 2 gold-plated RCA jacks
- Input jacks: 2 channels with 2 gold-plated RCA jacks
- Input impedance: 100 kohm
- Total harmonic distortion: ≤ 0.03%(1 kHz input)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >75 dB
- Frequency response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (-0.1 dB)
- Power consumption: 15 W
- Dimensions: 7 x 8 x 5 in (17 x 20 x 12 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Power cable
- Massdrop 1-Year Limited Warranty