- Output Power: 50W + 50W (6Ω)
- Distortion: ≤1.0% (30W when)
- Frequency Response: 6Hz – 50kHz (-2dB)
- SNR: ≥85dB (A)
- Input Sensitivity: ≤0.25V
- Tube: KT88 (6550) × 4 12AT7 x 2 12AU7 x 2
- Load Impedance: 4Ω – 8Ω
- Power Consumption: ≤370W
- Dimension: length 425mm x width 325mm x height 210mm
- Package Weight: 21kg
- Using the latest improved exported tube of KT88 as amplification.
- Choosing the best ultra-liner push pull amplifier circuit to make Low-frequency strong and the sound more rich.
- Using the SRPP pre-amplifier circuit and Elliot inverter circuit to have a widefrequency response and distortion.
- Output transformers manufactured with Japanese silicon steel sheet and oxygen-free enameled copper and high quality lacquer, which offer a wide dynamic range at full rated output.
- High voltage delay start function can effectively extend the service life of tubes.
- The item uses the foreign famous audio special fever-point solution and Philip-s (MKP) nonpolar capacitors and high-progress gold hindered from making, using imported special large volume potentiometer, having a musical background quiet, low noise, no coloration.